Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji Industrial
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:58 pm    Post subject: Fuji Industrial Reply with quote

Hello!

I have been keen to try out Fuji Industrial for a while now, but its eems to be available only in Japan.

Does anybody know of any (online) stockist that ships this film to the UK?

Thanks!

Rudolf

EDIT: For future reference, this site ships worldwide and stocks this film.
I could only get it to work in Internet Explorer but the order went through.

Last edited by rudolfkremers on Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably don't sell it to EU because you had to print all the official 24 languages on the box

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might be!

So, maybe an international seller?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not so sure if it would really be worth the shipping to buy it internationally. I got a friend to grab me a 10 pack when he was in Japan and the exchange rates were slightly better. I've shot some stuff on the 100 speed version with decent results, but all in all it's just another fuji consumer film. Some people think that the industrial 100 is the same as Fujicolor 100 and the industrial 400 is the same as Fuji Superia X-TRA 400, however the DX number on the industrial 100 actually matches up with Fujicolor c200, so I'm not really convinced if this a unique emulsion or not.