Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Flektogon 2.8/35mm (M42)(SOLD)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Flektogon 2.8/35mm (M42)(SOLD) Reply with quote

Due to my recent decision to go bare bones on my photographic hardware I will not be keeping this lens hence it is now for sale.

It was recently bought and still untested for I have changed systems and have no adapters.
It seems to be dirty or hazy some elements.
No signs of having been opened.
No scratches on glass.
Smooth aperture operation.
Smooth focusing operation.
No oil on blades.
Perfect body condition. No oxidation. No scratches.
Original caps.

This is a stock photo but my copy looks just as good. Pictures of the dirty element(s) on request.

Asking: 85 EUR (shipping included for EU buyers)

Last edited by ChromaticAberration on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:45 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price lowered. Open to offers Wink

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open to hear some offers, cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never in a million years would I believe this lens would take so much time to get sold =P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is the problem:

Quote:
It seems to be dirty or hazy some elements.

It's just not that attractive if there are real issues with the lens.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Samples will soon be available, nothing wrong with the final pictures, and the lens is in an astonishing condition, people stress too much about 40/50 year old lenses not being perfect, it is even a miracle they are still available in such good condition to begin with...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you , everyone wants the optics in perfect condition at very low prices

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one should expect here his items to be sold for "Ebay" or "almost-Ebay" prices especially if the item is commont and has flaws. 99% of MF lenses obviously has flaws but it is basically a true miracle they have survived in such a solid condition and overall amount as almost none of today's products has crappy short-living built and is generally anything but long-lasting, including optics, but also cars, electronics, clothing/fashion etc. People kind of started treat (take) well-survived MFL as an obvious sure thing and started to expect unrealistically good condition, ignoring obvious age factor. I even sold a Trioplan 100 once in MINT condition but the buyer yet wondered why the item does NOT look like being 2 weeks old, found and reported 1 tiny scratch, etc., and refused to give me any feedback in the end...

But back to the matter of lens sales expectations here, this board basically consists of rather small bunch long-term, experienced users, often experts, with knowhow, specialized on bargains since they just know where to look for (as they do so for years). Often selling for high prices at Ebay, so listing here is kind of a waste of time. But you can always hyperlink here your auctions in 10 secs... Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is true indeed, back in the day stuff was made to last but right now that is just not true with the exception of high-end stuff of course.

I did post the lenses here not to expect high returns on my "investment" but to give priority to forum members...

... anyway, lens was sold today.