Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

One tree in the winter - Fuji Superia X-TRA 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:28 pm    Post subject: One tree in the winter - Fuji Superia X-TRA 400 Reply with quote

Hi,

I don't know why, but I really like this tree. It's on the top of the small hill in the nearby park. I always find myself going there in different weather/season/time of day, maybe it's a bit weird, but I now that even if the conditions are... difficult, this tree will be there to pose in a dignified manner.

Shot with OM-4 and Tamron SP 01A 35-80/2.8-3.8 on Fuji Superia X-TRA 400 (expired a few years). I love that combo. Olympus OM-4 is for me the ultimate camera and I'm enjoying every single time I shoot with it. To be honest this Tamron SP 01A is fantastic as well and proved to be reliable in delivering good captures.
Scanned by myself with cheap Plustek 7600i.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. I like number 2 the best.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! Almost missed this...(thanks Schnauzer)

Not weird. The Earth energy at the place is reflected by tree growth patterns. Energies tend to gather near hilltops. Does the tree look healthy? I'll say! Good place to balance, recharge, reinvigorate, dream...