Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm F2.8 Red V on NEX 5N Part II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Meyer Gorlitz Trioplan 100mm F2.8 Red V on NEX 5N Part II Reply with quote

(Part I : http://forum.mflenses.com/meyer-gorlitz-trioplan-100mm-f2-8-red-v-on-nex-5n-t71502,highlight,%2Btrioplan.html)

I replace my old, well-used Trioplan with another one in much better condition. Although my old copy has some possible damage in the coating, both lenses seems perform more or less the same regardless of the condition.

Most photos taken at F2.8 to F4. I tried to pay more attention on the bokeh in front and the back when I taking these photos.

For best experience, click the photo for full size.

Last edited by calvin83 on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that is MINT!!!

I have a copy too, red V with a triangle but there is no "1" inside. I heard that it means they didn't use the best parts quality, can you confirm that?

My glass is in excellent condition, but i wonder if the image quality output is poorer than yours.. (since yours has the "1").

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No difference in quality.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great, I'm happy for you Calvin! A beauty it is Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! Thank You Dog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens looks mint!
Really like the turtle shot!