Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi-Kogaku takumar 50mm f3.5 preset examples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Asahi-Kogaku takumar 50mm f3.5 preset examples Reply with quote

Asahi-Kogaku takumar 50mm f3.5 preset. Shots taken wide open. The picture of the lens was with my Cell Phone. Shots taken with my Fuji X-E2.

A bit early for me to make a judgement, but i'm enjoying the experience of the lens, and it seems extremely well built for a 1950's lens.

And some examples processed.

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, great lens!

What are those lenses shown?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Nice series, great lens!

What are those lenses shown?

Thanks!

a Ernst Leitz GmbH Wetzlar Hektor 13.5cm 4.5 and a set of tubes, a visoflex focus and a visoflex I tube set.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks nice - and uncommon. You did well to spot it - but be assured that "well built" lenses were by no means uncommon in the 1950s.

And congratulations on your splendid set of Leitz extension tubes and adapters Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:43 pm    Post subject: Agree with the quality of the lens: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
Looks nice - and uncommon. You did well to spot it - but be assured that "well built" lenses were by no means uncommon in the 1950s.

And congratulations on your splendid set of Leitz extension tubes and adapters Smile

Here are some shots taken with my 50/3.5 and the K3:

Asahi-Kigaku Takumar 50mmf3.5@f3.5-K3-ChocxoCafe by Palenquero Photography, on Flickr

Tangerines by Palenquero Photography, on Flickr

Asahi-Kigaku Takumar 50mmf3.5-K3-Hybiscus1a by Palenquero Photography, on Flickr

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome pepeguitarra! Thank you for showing us.

Roger are those lit with lcd screen? Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:

Thanks. I was comparing it to the leica summar, and canon 50mm 1.9 etc , perhaps not a fair compassion.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

visualopsins wrote:
Welcome pepeguitarra! Thank you for showing us.

Roger are those lit with lcd screen? Very Happy

Just a lamp. :0)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple more processed examples.

Wide open.

At f5.6 - Note Infinity seems to take place at F5.6