Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I have not been around for quite some time (16 shots)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:23 pm    Post subject: I have not been around for quite some time (16 shots) Reply with quote

Dear all,
I have not posted in this lovely forum more than 6 months (exception two posts the last week for film shooting).
I have decided to go and hide back to my dark wet dungeon to work my craft.
I have decided to stay in isolation to try to put things together and work the gear as much as I could.

During that time I have put my self two restrictions that I have followed up to today.
1. I could not risk family economics. No charging credits cards 1k euros in an evening. Use what you have until it breaks
2. I should not see the sun if I could not see me improving.
3. Limit forum precense and spend the time with improving my photography ability

During these months I have tried to increase my exposure to failure considerably and I am proud to report that I have failed in many different ways over and over.
Current future focus is to improve
1. my reaction time
2. time I need to shoot a scene. I should be able to shoot different scenarios and settings within few minutes only
3. increase my exposure to human beings

I try to share my experience, my failures of my trip how I found my ideas how to shoot and where over my facebook account. Pretty much is like a small trip of what I experience (if someone wants to hear about my failures and how I try to put pieces together let me know).

Thanks a lot this lovely community for all the support
Regards
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's several levels above most of the rest of us! Surprised Smile Congratulations on making the commitment to improve in such a disciplined way and then actually following through. The effort really paid off. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow again what a difference experience makes.