Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling my Fuji X-E1 camera body **SOLD**
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Selling my Fuji X-E1 camera body **SOLD** Reply with quote

• Used Fujifilm X-E1 camera body for sale.
• Asking price €230 + registered mail postage cost
• Will accept payment via Paypal.
• Selling due to a recent upgrade to X-T10.

• Photos can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zpo6h33w9kjbq89/AADRoTpUxWUsDjFxB74-pMvma?dl=0

• Includes the original camera + 18-55mm lens kit box, body cap, one OEM battery and charger (UK socket). BUT no lens included in the sale!
• Standard camera accessories included (USB cable, software CD, original camera strap and manuals).
• Missing camera strap lugs (can use a small/strong metal key as replacement).
• Latest camera firmware installed.
• The camera is in good working condition.
• Used, but cared for. Amateur hobbyist use only.
• As the camera is not new, there are cosmetic marks to be expected on the camera body, especially on the top and bottom plates, but there is no major damage or issues. I would rate the cosmetic condition as 6 out of 10 due to the marks or silver paint loss on the corner/edges of bottom plate and scratch marks near the tripod mounting screw as can be seen in the photos. But the rest of the camera (such as buttons) are fine. No dents or cracks.
• Main LCD is covered with a plastic protective film which can be changed.
• LCD and EVF are both functioning correctly. No issues mechanically or otherwise.
• Photos of the Konica 28mm AR lens mounted to a Konica to Fuji X lens adapter is shown as a demo only.

My feedback:
http://feedback.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=simont1226&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

PM me if interested.
Thx.

Last edited by stingOM on Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I have sent you a PM to confirm if you are still interested.

Thanks.
Simon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

**SOLD** as a trade in to a camera store.

Forum Administrator please close this thread. Thanks.