Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KINOPTIK lens lists
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: KINOPTIK lens lists Reply with quote

Provided by our member Paul and shown here with many thanks to him!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for both of you! Is this from the 1992(60 Jahre from 1932)?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: provenance Reply with quote

My work used to bring me to New York a few times per year during the 1990es and occasionally at the start of the 2000ds. If time allowed I would nip across to the offices of Mr. Heitz and have my Alpa stuff repaired or pick up some of his unwanted pieces (like the Mercure). My Kinoptic sheets stem from these visits.

Given that time span and that, usually time did not allow a visit, I do not have a specific date. My guess is that the price list is from this side of the turn of the century and that the lens list is from the early 1990es.

p.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Paul. Kinoptik is one of the last lens brand I never own. I wish I can find one of these in reasonable price. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join that club Calvin Wink

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Complete KINOPTIK US-Price List (1980)
https://www.pacificrimcamera.com/rl/00031/00031.pdf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 am    Post subject: Non auto & Extensan Alpa mounts Reply with quote

Judging from this list, it looks as if by 1980 only the Macro and Auto versions of the 100 mm was available. One of my 100mm/2 Kinoptics is in the standard Extensan mount. My 150 is in an non auto Alpa-mount just like my 300mm Special-Cine .

p.