Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tele-Kinegon F:3.5 135mm No.23529E, help with mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:18 am    Post subject: Tele-Kinegon F:3.5 135mm No.23529E, help with mount Reply with quote

Seller thought it was Exakta, pics is a bit blurry but don't look like it. Is the maker Sankor-Nissin?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Tele-Kinegon F:3.5 135mm No.23529E, help with mount Reply with quote

roglebk wrote:
Seller thought it was Exakta, pics is a bit blurry but don't look like it. Is the maker Sankor-Nissin?

Doesn't look like Exakta to me. People on this forum said it is made by Sankor, because of the E in the serial number. Can I know where you got this lens? Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought in Sweden, can't find a matching bayonet that got that pin on side.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Praktina or Altix comes to my mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't both those have a more centered pin? This is very off centered. There might be another pin we can't see though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

because of the off-centre pin, seems to be a Petri mount..... but Ii'm no sure

regards

JN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same lens as "Carsen" (Canadian distro) with m42. It's Sankor made but not sure about the mount, but Aaton mount came into my head... Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine:
http://manuellfokus.no/carsen-135mm-f3-5/

Some differences in design, but optical the same. I think mine is slightly earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say Sankor too.
I have one extremely similar. There are variations in the knurling and "zebra" patterns of these.

My first guess on the mount would be Praktina, but who knows.
A full side-view would help.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
Here's mine:
http://manuellfokus.no/carsen-135mm-f3-5/

Some differences in design, but optical the same. I think mine is slightly earlier.

Considering the serial nr think it would be the opposite, or at least same time period, or am i missing something?

Will post better shots of mount when it arrives. Still can't find a single match to that off centered pin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, there may have been different versions in the same period shipped to different companies. I also have the later model in T-mount and my thoughts where based on the knurling and zebra patterns. There is no doubt who made this Wink

http://manuellfokus.no/sankor-135mm-f3-5/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsen got a T-M42 or is is something else? Nice to see a T on the Sankor, gives some hope if mine got a uncommon bayonet. What's the serial on it?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As others have said, looks like the Petri breech lock mount to me. See pic:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pdccameras wrote:

In that case could it be a T2 lens with an adapter?
Side view would be helpful.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roglebk wrote:
Carsen got a T-M42 or is is something else? Nice to see a T on the Sankor, gives some hope if mine got a uncommon bayonet. What's the serial on it?

#55545E

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uddhava wrote:
pdccameras wrote:

In that case could it be a T2 lens with an adapter?
Side view would be helpful.

Agreed that a side view would be helpful. Also, I have purchased several lenses over the years which were native M42 with an M42 to Petri V mount adapter screwed on. Never saw a black one, though.