Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Compur shutter parts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Compur shutter parts Reply with quote

Hi guys, I haven't shown up to the forums in forever, but bare with me. Only a little more and I will be free again! (deadline issues)

I've come to put up a request for a Compur shutter part. My Compur size 0 (on a Zeiss 520/2) has only the release catch broken. The hook which catches the main ring until you release is missing. Don't ask me how it happened. Apparently a rough previous owner.

So I only really need the catch with a hook. Hope I can find something before I have to construct my own, which I'm sure is not going to be easy given the limited space I have in the shutter.

I'm hoping for a donated broken shutter, but if you have something for the price, let me know what it is. I will only need to make sure the catch is the same model (I saw other Compurs which are supposed to be the same but the catch looks different).

Hope to find something here.

All the best to you all.