Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Winter with X-Fujinon 28/1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:21 am    Post subject: Winter with X-Fujinon 28/1.9 Reply with quote

It is snowing heavily for the first time this winter and I decided to try out my new lens, the X-Fujinon 28/1.9 which I recently bought from a forum member. It was still snowing when I when out and after a few minutes the front element was covered with small droplets of melted snow. I don't know how much this affected the image quality.

All images shot in RAW with NEX-7 on tripod, ISO100.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures look very nice!
Like 1 small
We havn't had worse then some hail with the rain. It looks much colder then we have now (8 C, 4 C at night).

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!
You may not see anything from the droplets, the 2 most obvious situations are from the sun hitting the drops, and PSF from OOF highlights.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful! Love the red and white in the last two, very Christmas like Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing. Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly worth going out in the white stuff,beautiful shots.We have only had a dusting of snow so far but when you live in Canadian Rockies you know it will happen anytime.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, today would have been a perfect day to try out some lenses as we still have snow but the sun came out as well. Unfortunately I had other things to do. I think that this X-Fujinon 28/1.9 is a good lens, I hope it will work well on a full frame camera as well.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works just as well on A7's.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful that lens and yxour shots!! Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Looks to be an excellent lens! Lovely scenery.