Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trioplan 75/3.5 from folder camera converted to M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Trioplan 75/3.5 from folder camera converted to M42 Reply with quote

I removed this Trioplan V 75/3.5 from an old, folder camera (I don't remember exactly which one) and converted it to M42 mount using custom made ring, washer and generic M42 macro extension tube. It's fully functional, one can control focus (from about 1,5 m to infinity) and aperture.

Samples wide open, no post-processing, Sony NEX-6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, cool project, and very well done, congrats and thank you for sharing!
sample pics look very good!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! The whole thing with folder camera lenses seems to be rather simple. The most of them have own focus control ring so you just need to convert it to usable mount, using proper distance. I use cheap extensions tube parts from China. The only trick is to fix tube to the lens, I use parts that my father produced on a turner, it has inner thread for the lens (different sizes for different lenses) and outer m42 thread which is an "interface" to the tube. But you can also simply use glue Smile.