Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Split and Trogir (Croatia) with 35-70 Vario-Sonnar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:39 pm    Post subject: Split and Trogir (Croatia) with 35-70 Vario-Sonnar Reply with quote

NOTE: The image quality in this post is quite bad but if you click on the pictures so that they open up in a new window the quality improves drastically!

We are in Split and I thought I would share a few pictures taken with my NEX-7 and the Contax 35-70 Vario-Sonnar. All at f5.6 My laptop screen isn't good and I used Photoshop Express on JPGs. Not sure about the quality but the pictures look fine on my device.

1. Trogir

2. Trogir

3. Trogir

4. Split

5. Split

Last edited by Pontus on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pictures in a lovely city! The last picture is especially great.
I am from Bosnia and have been in the region plenty- it is absolutely lovely there.
Enjoy yourself and the great scenery.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice! Gorgeous model.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, we love it here! And Maria was pleased about the compliment!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good to me! Always great to have your own model with you, comes handy Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

But I have to say that the images loose a LOT in sharpness when I upload them. But somehow the sharpness comes back when you click on an image so that it opens in the browser.

Here's a few more:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#9 is my own favorite, it looks almost unreal (HDR) even if it is a JPG straight from the camera.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures! I like #9 and #14 most.
Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I now know why the images are not sharp when viewed in this thread. I forgot to resize the pictures before submitting them so these are all full size. If an image is opened in a separate window the browser does a better job at scaling the image than the MFlenses software.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it was a bit of scrolling to see the best of them indeed. Wink