Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Have two Primagons to sell
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Have two Primagons to sell Reply with quote

M42 perfect or near perfect condition

EXA perfect or near perfect condition incl. (probably fully working) body

The price is €99 for each plus shipping costs. I prefer PP and air mail shipping.

Marek

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lenses, to bad they are 4.5.. still temped..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, but at least these lil' beasts are sharp Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with 4.5 for me lol most of my shooting done at that or more and they are very pretty after all, how much would UK shipping be Marek

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy, approx. €15 economy, around €20 priority (air mail), depends on more factors, I might ask tomorrow at local post office if your interest is serious

If the air mail priority price looks reasonable or even close to economy one, I always do air mail to do the transfer as fast/safe as possible

If the final price "crosses a border" a bit, never mind... I partly pay it for the buyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Roger, be tempted they are a great little lens.I have the M42 version and its got character,yeah it might be 4.5 but you can work with that. Smile It also focuses down to 0.4 which is handy and mine does not have the red V.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tempting...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick1779 wrote:
tempting...

As for Italy, there's actually pretty fast and fairly cheap postage, even air mail, lower than Germany for instance, not sure why... But I am always pleased when Italian buys st. from me on Ebay, as it is barely complicated

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slightly out of budget for me right now...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can go up to €85 Laugh 1 Like 1 small