Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica Mat 124G, what case to use?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:47 pm    Post subject: Yashica Mat 124G, what case to use? Reply with quote

Is there any alternative to the original leather case of the Yashica Mat 124G? Is there some short of bag that could provide protection to the camera without being huge, something that would fit the size of the camera?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tardis is the only choice for that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That has been thought #1 that came by my mind while searching for one! : ))))))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you mean a shoulder bag where you take the camera out of it to take pictures, I have an old small size Lowepro (any or any equivalent) that has a zip + snap top, fits a TLR perfectly, and has a front pocket which can hold filters, extra film, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use to protect every item in my bag micro fiber cleaning clothes, fit on all size Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this one may be good. The Lowepro Format 140. Easy to get the camera out and a little extra room for films.

they run at about $30

http://store.lowepro.com/format-140

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I have bought one and it fits my Yashica perfectly!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zanxion72 wrote:

Hi, i just bought a yashica mat and I´m looking for a bag too, which one you bought?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cssil2000 wrote:
zanxion72 wrote:

Hi, i just bought a yashica mat and I´m looking for a bag too, which one you bought?

From the link on an earlier post, I think it was this one.

http://store.lowepro.com/format-140