Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trading my Tokina RMC 17mm and some Taks!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Trading my Tokina RMC 17mm and some Taks! Reply with quote

I am looking to trade my Tokina RMC 17mm OM mount, for the same lens in M42 mount, or for the Takumar fisheye 17mm. I am also interested in trading for a Takumar, but obviously I would have to offer more lenses/money, towards that. Wink

Furthermore, I have spare Takumar 135mm, which I am looking to trade for a NON YELLOWED takumar 50mm f1.4.

Any takers? Smile

R

PS: I'm also interested in the takumar 24mm.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be interested in a swap of Tokina 17mm lenses. I use mine on both Canon and Sony NEX cameras which can both use the Olympus OM mount. Of course it will depend partly on the condition of your lens. For reference, here are a couple of photos of mine:-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! I'll post some of mine when I have a mo. Let's see if we can make this work.

Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse my pathetic product pictures but here is the Tokina:

It's mechanically and optically very good. Cosmetically there are some marks and rubbing on the paint:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available. Smile

No other swappers interested?