Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Slavic rustical themes with Biotar 75/1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Slavic rustical themes with Biotar 75/1.5 Reply with quote

During weekdays I was tasked to make something for my village calendar for next year when sitting in a local pub Smile, so I was lignering over my village for a couple of hours today.

In a couple of passed years, I was so obssed with butterflies I didn't even find time to notice how changed and highly cultural our village currently is Very Happy

So many buildings has been repaired (of course from various EU funds), local heritage seems to be pretty well-kept, even found some new football fields and tennis courts Shocked

Of course I found some time for my favourite B-lens Smile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! It is no wonder the biotar 75 is a legend. I really appreciate your butterfly pics. I would love to take some but I am not very good at catching them. Especially with manual focus.