Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTB: Lenses for Agfa Ambiflex, Colorflex, Agfaflex
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: WTB: Lenses for Agfa Ambiflex, Colorflex, Agfaflex Reply with quote

HI all,

UPDATE (10-5-15) - I found the 90mm! Still on the hunt for the 180mm! Thanks for looking!

Paul

I am looking for the 90mm f/3.4 Color-Telinear and the 180mm f/4.5 Color-Telinear. Anyone have one they would like to sell or trade? Please PM me with specifics.

Thanks!

Paul

Last edited by pdccameras on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Lenses for Agfa Ambiflex, Colorflex, Agfaflex Reply with quote

pdccameras wrote:
HI all,

I am looking for the 90mm f/3.4 Color-Telinear and the 180mm f/4.5 Color-Telinear. Anyone have one they would like to sell or trade? Please PM me with specifics.

Thanks!

Paul

i might have the 90. i will look presuming you are still needing it?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sorry, i don't have it any longer. i have the other usual suspects - 135 and 50 2.8.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluecoast,

Thanks so much for checking! Luckily I scored one just the other day. I'll edit the post.

All the best,

Paul