Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tomorrow is 4th of july
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Tomorrow is 4th of july Reply with quote

Any of you American friends going to make some street photos at the parades?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5th of July here is gay parade , should I take some pictures Wink You will kill me I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
5th of July here is gay parade , should I take some pictures Wink You will kill me I guess.

hahaha! better you don't go, maybe they could have strange ideas about why you photograph them!! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Christina will defense my back... I don't think so I would go there, this is really nasty parade to provoke people. I expect big fight and burn some gay activist not every people accept this... Last year was really awful they are used customs like Catholic Priests etc. In this year I expect big fight with police who will defense these arrogant people.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would not miss the parade for anything. I can post some tomorrow.

patrickh