Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Camera shops Hamburg
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Camera shops Hamburg Reply with quote

hey everyone,

Im in hamburg for a couple of days and was wondering if there would be any shops or markets worth visiting out here to try wnd pick up some gear, going to berlin over the weekend and see there are quite a few markets available so will hopefully have some time free to vist them, but with hamburg i cant really find anything other than a couple of high end price shops.

Any advise would be welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Camera shops Hamburg Reply with quote

Layer-cake wrote:
hey everyone,

Im in hamburg for a couple of days and was wondering if there would be any shops or markets worth visiting out here to try wnd pick up some gear, going to berlin over the weekend and see there are quite a few markets available so will hopefully have some time free to vist them, but with hamburg i cant really find anything other than a couple of high end price shops.

Any advise would be welcome.

I've never been to Hamburg, but I once lived in Bamberg. The German word for camera store is Fotogeschäft. However, cameras stores are often combined with eye glass stores or Brillengeschäft. They can also be called Optischegeschaft (optical store.)

The Flea Markets "Flohmarkt" are good for used gear - some cheap, some rather expensive. Here's a list of Flohmarkts around Hamburg:

http://www.hamburg.de/flohmarkt/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for that, its exactly what I was looking for;)