Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm: Vivitar 1.9, Jupiter 8M, Super Takumar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: 50mm: Vivitar 1.9, Jupiter 8M, Super Takumar Reply with quote

VIVITAR:SN 97103061. M42 mount, exellent appearance and optics, however aperture doesn't close, remains wide open. Ring turns fine and clicks as it should. Also focus feels stiff. --Someone's had this apart before. I bought it this way with plans to modify for drop-in Lensbaby aperture discs but still haven't even opened it up. Works great as-is in wide open f1.9. $15.00 USD

JUPITER 8: Kiev Contax mount. Original chrome rimmed yellow filter is included although not in picture. SN 7953874 Chrome, f2 through 22. Clear with no haze, few extremely slight cleaning marks on front glass, a little dust inside (need to hold against light bulb to see), some oil on aperture blades, no haze or fungus, filter threads good. $15.00 USD

SUPER TAKUMAR: M42 mount, SN 4115255 Asahi Opt Co Japan (doesn't say Pentax). Other than a few small tiny dust specks inside this is in excellent shape, good glass coatings, smooth dry aperture blades, very little sign of use on outside. Filter rings good. Has a number engraved by hand on back face like an inventory number or something, 493-44-9321. $60.00 USD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any pictures showing the Pentax DOF scale?
Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Have you read these rules?

http://forum.mflenses.com/marketplace-rules-t32548.html

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Pentax Takumar depth of field gauge Reply with quote

Pentax Takumar depth of field gauge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to the forum,
As Edgar has kindly pointed out, have you read the forum rules before posting your lenses for sale?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: forum rules Reply with quote

Hello I'm not sure the relationship with Ebay unless its just to check out someones feedback on other online activity, my Ebay userid is cgbandme, I have a score of 1044 and rating of 100% positive feedback. I have only 6 posts on this site, not the 200 I see now required for listing. If a moderator tells me to pull my post I will. I like this site alot but I guess I need to start chiming in on others posts in order to sell.
Ian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for understanding,the ebay link is to prove your "honesty" to show you have sold before and give some insurance to anyone wishing to buy (always at their risk of course). The 200 posts is to show you value the forum more than just a place to offload your lenses : )