Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Petri accessory-shoe light meter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:58 pm    Post subject: Petri accessory-shoe light meter Reply with quote

Ok can buy one of these for practically nothing. Guy can tell zero. he got it out of a skip. whats the chance of it working. selenium i think. If it doesnt can i fix it! I like the look good on my Zorki. Another point is it likely to be accurate. I have enough paperweights. Thanks people. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

20-30% in my experience every second, third selenium light meter works, highly depend from storage if sensor was in dark , stored well, most of them works.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selenium cells can't be fixed, only replaced. But sometimes the fault lies in aged solder which can be fixed with a touch from a soldering iron.

That's cool enough to use even if it doesn't work, just take a sneaky meter reading with a phone app. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
Selenium cells can't be fixed, only replaced. But sometimes the fault lies in aged solder which can be fixed with a touch from a soldering iron.

That's cool enough to use even if it doesn't work, just take a sneaky meter reading with a phone app. Wink

Laugh 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys.