Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Huge problem EOS utility HELP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:01 am    Post subject: Huge problem EOS utility HELP Reply with quote

see the number sequence, 100 photos randomly missing which are on card but didn't transfer
7224-7254 7255-7324 and so on .. looks like saved 1 in middle - 2 in middle and then 2 in middle
camera counted the right number of photos but the never came to the computer
Canon 5DII, fw 2.1.2, eos utility 2.14.10.2, windows 8.1, Asus T100, 16GB card, pretty full at the end of about 350 pictures transfer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:02 pm    Post subject: a program for viewing transferring files Reply with quote

Well,this sounds familiar. My Canon rawfile editor keeps giving up the ghost, so they have not quite mastered peaceful coexistence with the OS or the other programs running (in my case W7 and Photoshop).

I have, however, found that viewing my snaps, reading the card and transferring in a double listing reader (for those who used computers ages ago, "Midnight Commander" style) is almost bullet proof. My viewer is the "Altap Salamander" from www.Altap.cz. Never fails to read cards and transfer to harddisk, other cards or the network devices.

p.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks!

do you use a card reader or direct transfer from camera?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use a card reader and transfer them using Explorer on Windows, works very well, never lost one.