Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Recent Adapters for PK...Worth It?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject: Recent Adapters for PK...Worth It? Reply with quote

There are a lot of new adapters out there for PK mount to adapt Yashica, Konica and Minolta MD lenses to Pentax K mount. It used to be that the corrective glass wasn't ideal but I'm seeing a lot of nice reviews on some of them on Amazon and I'm wondering if anyone has actually tried some of them as yet? I used to basically ignore these adapters because it seemed that most of them were no good but I'm starting to second guess that and I do have some very nice lenses in those mounts so if it's now possible I'd like to try them maybe. Most of these run $25-45 a pop though so I'm cautious about just grabbing them. Some of the makers I have other adapters though and they're pretty good, so I must admit I'm wondering. Anyone tried any of them? Which ones? I'd post some links but at the moment Amazon's search engine is having issues it seems...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought 2 for PK,1 was a loose fit the other had lock mechanism like old FD lenses and I would recommend. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one I am the most curious about. But $40 is a lot for an adapter and I hate to waste it if it's not worth it.

http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Adapter-Konica-K-Mount-Cameras/dp/B00AUKDMZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439183641&sr=8-1&keywords=konica+to+PK+adapter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few Fotodiox they are excellent I highly recommend and at that price you are getting a bargain.