Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapter for Mamiya Sekor E bayonet 35mm lenses??
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Adapter for Mamiya Sekor E bayonet 35mm lenses?? Reply with quote

Hi,

which adapter do I need to be able to mount Mamiya Sekor E lenses on an NEX-7?

Thanks.

Mark.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

I never seen any, I am afraid you have to made by your self.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks.

Mark.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a handy man, you can convert it to EF-mount relatively easily.
After conversion, you can use EF->E adapter for NEX cameras, although
I am not truly recommending the modification, which is not reversible. Twisted Evil

I did convert Sekor Macro 50/3.5, which had all electric contacts, but ZE-X
died. There is no way I can use the lens, so I modified it to EF-mount one. Crying or Very sad

In order to use this lens on EOS camera, I have to pre-set the aperture "approximately",
then shoot with the fixed aperture. If you want to change the aperture, you have to dismount
the lens and change the aperture you want to use. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Confused

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:

In order to use this lens on EOS camera, I have to pre-set the aperture "approximately",
then shoot with the fixed aperture. If you want to change the aperture, you have to dismount
the lens and change the aperture you want to use. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Confused

Wow, dismount lens to change aperture. This is definitely shooting to the extreme.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
koji wrote:

Wow, dismount lens to change aperture. This is definitely shooting to the extreme.

Isn't it a fun of Manual Focusing, is it? Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fotodiox adapters for Mamiya E => Sony E are now available:

https://www.fotodioxpro.com/lens-mount-adapters/fotodiox-lens-mount-adapter-mamiya-ze-mze-lenses-to-sony-e-mount-nex-camera-such-as-nex-5-nex-7-7-with-aperture-control-dial.html

Stephan