Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44-2 +a6000
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:31 pm    Post subject: Helios 44-2 +a6000 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are surely better lenses, but not at the price of a Helios 44-M. Laughing great pictures from a great lens.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photos. I have an early silver Helios-44 and am waiting for delivery of a later, multicoated, Helios-44M-7. Can't wait to see how they compare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newst wrote:
Lovely photos. I have an early silver Helios-44 and am waiting for delivery of a later, multicoated, Helios-44M-7. Can't wait to see how they compare.

Newst- I have a 44-2, 44m-4m, and 44m-4 and used to have a 44m-7. I had done a slight, non rigid comparison one day. I found that the main difference between the latter 3 was sharpness, 44m-7 being the sharpest- Actually, really sharp. However, the bokeh wasn't quite as special as the 44-2. Would be more interesting to see from your end though, the difference between the very earliest and very latest version of the lens.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, nice shots. One of the best "bang for your buck" lenses out there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all,much appreciated.