Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mirrorless, full frame, sensor shift IS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:59 pm    Post subject: Mirrorless, full frame, sensor shift IS Reply with quote

Anybody heard about a manufacturer doing this? Coupled with a tilt screen, focus peaking, and a short flange it would likely be a hit with the manual focus and retro lens fanatics (like me). Am I asking too much?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Mirrorless, full frame, sensor shift IS Reply with quote

jamaeolus wrote:
Anybody heard about a manufacturer doing this? Coupled with a tilt screen, focus peaking, and a short flange it would likely be a hit with the manual focus and retro lens fanatics (like me). Am I asking too much?

Sony A7 II is available now. It suits all your criteria! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Mirrorless, full frame, sensor shift IS Reply with quote

ferrick wrote:
jamaeolus wrote:

Sony A7 II is available now. It suits all your criteria! Laughing Laughing

Ask and ye shall receive. I bought one. Sold the 60D the 100-400L, the 24-105L, destroyed the budget got the G series 70-400 E mount and adapter. Konica and Minolta and RF lenses as the budget slowly gets rehabbed..