Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 28mm f/3.5 7/7 version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 28mm f/3.5 7/7 version Reply with quote

Took a while to find one in NL for a nice price, but it's here now! It's the all metal black 7 elements / 7 groups version, siad to be better than the newer Hexanon versions which are 5/5 designs.

I did not do a side by side comparison, but i can say this one is among my best 28mm lenses!

Some minor PP in some pictures.

On top of purple by René Maly, on Flickr

2. This is a crop of the above picture
Crop of "on top of purple" by René Maly, on Flickr

Light me up by René Maly, on Flickr

Take off by René Maly, on Flickr

Cloudbusting by René Maly, on Flickr

6. Just for fun! (couldn't resist to take a pic!) Very Happy
what's in a plate..... by René Maly, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an excellent lens and you show it off well. I recently found one on Ebay at a reasonable price and grabbed it. I haven't tried a comparison between the 7/7 and the 5/5 either but I like what the 7/7 can produce.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful results!

I also held off patiently for a 7/7 version too and acquired one last month. A very sweet lens. Among the sharpest I've tried.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooooo good!! Smile