Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trioplan 2.8/100, help adapting it.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:26 am    Post subject: Trioplan 2.8/100, help adapting it. Reply with quote

After a longing for a Trioplan 2.8/100 I have managed to get one in very good condition and a hefty price. My problem now is that it has an Exakta mount and I don't know how to adapt it to any of my systems (M42, Nikon F, Canon EOS, Canon FD). Can it be adapted to any of these? I have found adapters for my Fuji X-Pro-1, but I would like to try it with my favorite film. Is that possible, or should I add an Exa mount camera to my collection? Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions on adapters should goes to adapter section http://forum.mflenses.com/adapters-and-other-accessories-f10.html .

There is adapter to Canon FD made by Canon Click here to see on Ebay .

There are also EOS adapter like this one Click here to see on Ebay. There some some restrictions for lens with aperture arm. If you use it on a FF camera, you may need to do some modification on the lens or the camera.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for messing up. Is it possible to move this from here to the other section?

Many thanks for the recommendations. The Canon FD adapter is remarkably expensive!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canon FD adapter is pretty rare in the market...

Moderators, please help move this thread to the adapter section. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try it with your Fujifilm camera.
The adapters are cheap and the results are wonderful.
OH

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will do so. But I would love to try it with film as well.