Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sonnar 180mm f/2.8 Olympia M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Sonnar 180mm f/2.8 Olympia M42 Reply with quote

I'm selling arguably one of most interesting Sonnars in near-MINT condition and generally well presverved optics. The only minor wurface damage (worn paint) is highlighted at picture #2.

Focusing and aperture (18 blades) are also OK. Should be a nice portraiture lens (f/2.Cool

The item comes with old worn case and rear cap and has M42 screw, thus can be easily adapted on most of the systems. I also have available some adapters to Canon/Nikon, if needed.

I generally ship wordwide but more distant countries should have been discussed, as the Czech Post is overall cheap but sometimes may be very expensive (distant air mail, etc.)

The price is $299, I accept PP and bank transfer.

Reasons of sale: who needs reasons if you've got heroin? Very Happy On a more serious note, I have three of them.

Marek