Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Developing and scanning medium and large format in UK
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Developing and scanning medium and large format in UK Reply with quote

Hey all!

S, I started shooting my first roll of 220 film on my Pentax 645, and I also want to start shooting on my Super Ikonta, and on my large format (Graflex Super Graphic) camera.

I have no time or skill to develop and scan at home, so I was wondering if people have suggestions on UK companies that could do this for me. Any advice is welcome!!

I live near london so that is definitely an option.

Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame you don't have time for home scanning as even a cheap S/H flatbed will give VG results on MF and LF film.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Shame you don't have time for home scanning as even a cheap S/H flatbed will give VG results on MF and LF film.

I might in the future, but right now I have barely time to take photos, so I want to get that bit sorted out first Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudolfkremers wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

I might in the future, but right now I have barely time to take photos, so I want to get that bit sorted out first Wink

Well you will have to find time to go through this lot Smile

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/film-developing-in-the-uk.341566/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
rudolfkremers wrote:
Excalibur wrote:

Well you will have to find time to go through this lot Smile

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/film-developing-in-the-uk.341566/

Brilliant!

UK Film Lab seems excelent...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty excited I have to say Smile