Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MC S 135/3.5 (sonnar) Gang gang Cockatoo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: MC S 135/3.5 (sonnar) Gang gang Cockatoo Reply with quote

This has to be one of my favorite lenses for reliability and sharpness. These parrots were in the back yard feeding on this tree,not sure of its name.Taken with the Pentax k-01 and resized a little tweaking on the brightness and that's all.
1)

2)

3)

4)Group photo

5) The odd one out,taken later in the day

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good - how big are the parrots? And what do thing that sheep was thinking about ? I love the expression on her face.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. This is one of my favourite lenses too. Sadly, no pretty birds like parrots here to shoot.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are smaller than the Sulphur Crested cockatoo (the all white with yellow crest),I know that helps a lot with size comparision Laughing perhaps they are nearest the size of a pigeon?

The sheep was thinking "what are they doing in my paddock"!