Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vacations 2014 (thinking of this summer)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Vacations 2014 (thinking of this summer) Reply with quote

I wanted to thanks everyone that have helped me with my film knowledge so far. Although my development skills are still rather poor some shots I liked from last summer...

Regards
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with your shots and IMO just need some correction in Photoshop.....also beware of incorrect exposure on the beach as a white sky can reflect off the sea and fool your camera meter if you have it on auto\semi auto. But blue sky doesn't have a problem as blue sky which is near Kodak grey (and nearly all film camera meters are set for Kodak grey) gives you near enough correct exposure.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, I see no problems. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Nothing wrong with your shots and IMO just need some correction in Photoshop.....also beware of incorrect exposure on the beach as a white sky can reflect off the sea and fool your camera meter if you have it on auto\semi auto. But blue sky doesn't have a problem as blue sky which is near Kodak grey (and nearly all film camera meters are set for Kodak grey) gives you near enough correct exposure.

Thanks for all the nice answers.
What type of correctios you would do more?
Do you also see wrong exposures on my beach? I guess for this summer I could use f/16 anyway Smile

Regards
Alex