Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"EasyPix" film - who makes it?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:44 am    Post subject: "EasyPix" film - who makes it? Reply with quote

This is a "chemist's own" type brand of consumer-level colour film, manufactured for the photo processing arm (also called EasyPix) of Shoppers' Drug Mart in Canada - I have ISO 200 and ISO 400 examples, with "develop-by" dates in June to August of this year (2015) - some just gone and some just about to, so almost certainly still quite usable. I bought all they had because it was going dirt cheap (at least relative to the brand-name Fuji they had).

The film is described as being made in Japan. Does anyone know by whom?

I will report back once I have the first developed roll in hand and can assess results.

I felt the lab did a reasonable job with the Kodak colour film I gave them, although given that I haven't had a roll of colour film processed in almost eight years, I might not be the best judge of that!