Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Biotar 75/1.5 Red T EXA (1954)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Biotar 75/1.5 Red T EXA (1954) Reply with quote

Sometimes I feel like dancin' Cool

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! That's simply fantastic. Great photos and cute model.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1, amazing Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nordentro wrote:
+1, amazing Very Happy

+15 Laughing

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Thanks, I was happy indeed, a bit short on cash, but happy. Because quality matters.

Now I have to find some models, meh. Any model to lend? Attila? Surprised

Btw the item came from Poland.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marek wrote:
Laughing Thanks, I was happy indeed, a bit short on cash, but happy. Because quality matters.

Those run from 1,500 up here in the states. Would you mind my asking what you paid for it?

About that model, I could loan you a kitten but it looks like you already have a volunteer.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah !
Thats one lens that's an investment.
Better than banks these days.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised Congrats!!!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newst wrote:

Those run from 1,500 up here in the states.

That's really amazing for a GDR lens from apprx. 1955 (according to serial no.). But even the Russian clones sell for several hundred $. Is there any visible difference in the final pictures between the eastern Germany original and the Russian clone or is it just the name or the "collector's value"? Especially for lenses with Exakta mount this price looks somehow fantastic to me because the go normally far cheaper than comparable M42 lenses from that time because of their rather poor compatibility on SLR cameras....
However, I am far away of being an expert for GDR lenses because they never had a good reputation in my country likewise other products from the former eastern block countries of that time.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for comments, guys.

newst wrote:
Marek wrote:

Those run from 1,500 up here in the states. Would you mind my asking what you paid for it?

About that model, I could loan you a kitten but it looks like you already have a volunteer.

PM will be sent. No, no kitten-related. I bet those pr*cks from customs would find tax/fees even on a borrowed kitten Laughing

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

POW!
love that Bokeh!
Awesome! Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shot, beautiful lens, I still want one, and the 40, it's nice to see the original in action, please post more!