Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Biotar 2/58 mount Praktina adapter to EOS?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 7:00 pm    Post subject: Biotar 2/58 mount Praktina adapter to EOS? Reply with quote

Hi, I got a while ago a lovely Zeiss Jena Biotar lens with Praktina mount, I was hoping to use it on my 6D canon, but do not see adapters out there. Does anyone know where can I get a cheap adapter? Max 10 dollars....

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not common - but see http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRAKTINA-lens-to-Canon-EOS-EF-mount-adapter-/251591216930 . . . although it has an extra zero in the price Crying or Very sad

Good luck in your search for a cheap one!

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even you get an adapter, you may need some modification on the lens to get infinity(the mirror will hit the lens).

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scsambrook. I am afraid I won't find such as I look for.

calvin83 wrote:
Even you get an adapter, you may need some modification on the lens to get infinity(the mirror will hit the lens).

Oh you have tried this combo? Or all the Jenna 58/2 hit the mirror of 6D? I think you must be right, I tried hand holding it and it hit the mirror. But even like that the pics looked lovely. Razz I think I will sell this lens.