Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Plus-X Pan on Zorki 4 and Jupiter 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:28 am    Post subject: Kodak Plus-X Pan on Zorki 4 and Jupiter 8 Reply with quote

Old film so exposed at ISO100 (with an orange filter).
RO9 @ 50:1 13minutes @ 20 degrees C

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. I really like Plus-x. I had a brick of it that expired in 1983 that I'd kept in my freezer for years, and then slowly started going through it several years ago. I think I shot my last roll of it four or five years ago. And I still miss it. Ilford has a close equivalent to it, from what I understand. Guess I should try some of it.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Michael.
The film was given to me last year amongst some others and is the only Plus X that I have I think.
I struggled with the exposure as I had no light meter with me and used my judgement with the sunny 16 rule as a guide.
There was a huge difference between the light and dark values as I saw them so I let the shadows look after themselves.
Here is another
Tom

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You did quite well, considering.