Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carl Zeiss Jena Visionar 1,6/55
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:08 am    Post subject: Carl Zeiss Jena Visionar 1,6/55 Reply with quote

All with Sony NEX5+helicoid adapter

Thanks for watching Smile

Last edited by IAZA on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice and clear rendering, IAZA.
Another prominent member of the lovely Visionar family of lenses. And this one is not as big and heavy as its bigger relatives and it has just the right (IMO) FL for portraits on APS-C. It is, probably, the easiest to use member of the Visionar family.

I have the 60mm f/1.6 ROW Visionar, probably very similar if not identical with the one presented here, and your photos remind me it's just the right time to begin making the adapter for it. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dan_ wrote:
Very nice and clear rendering, IAZA.
Another prominent member of the lovely Visionar family of lenses. And this one is not as big and heavy as its bigger relatives and it has just the right (IMO) FL for portraits on APS-C. It is, probably, the easiest to use member of the Visionar family.

I have the 60mm f/1.6 ROW Visionar, probably very similar if not identical with the one presented here, and your photos remind me it's just the right time to begin making the adapter for it. Smile

Thanks dan, it's just arrived two days ago. I haven't found nice object yet. But I like it's character. similar to other relatives, however since it's wider than my other Visionars, there's little bit swirl with it, like sample #4
The good good news, like you said, it's easy to use on mirrorless cam, if we have helicoid adapter Smile
Here's sample with m4/3
Olympus EPM1, handheld only, no adapter yet. it's juts arrived in my office. will need some work to use it properly on m4/3