Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44 58mm F2 Silver in the backyard
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Helios 44 58mm F2 Silver in the backyard Reply with quote

It's fairly drizzly today, but I grabbed these with my Canon 5D, and a Adapter I found. These are taken with my Helios 44 58mm F2 Silver , M42 mount. I have two version of each Picture, one with only slight adjustment, and the next with a little fun in PS. These are all hand held.

Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking out the window its drizzling here also and getting colder,these are perfect for that kind of weather. I do like the PS ones as well especially #4 (hoping that's the PS one Laughing )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Looking out the window its drizzling here also and getting colder,these are perfect for that kind of weather. I do like the PS ones as well especially #4 (hoping that's the PS one Laughing )

It is , and thanks.