Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ilford's Ultra Large Format promotion has started for 2015
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Ilford's Ultra Large Format promotion has started for 2015 Reply with quote

In case anyone has a few extra hundred dollars laying around:

http://www.ilfordphoto.com/products/page.asp?n=137

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish, but I can find a few dollars for the 127 (46 mm). I have plenty of 127 spools and backing paper to keep my 127's going. I have been centering 35mm film on the backing. It works, but want the full frame.

Freestyle should have their page for ordering this week, other suppliers probably about the same timing.

I have thought of ordering the film slitter from Goat Hill Photo, just don't know if I would use it.

Phil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:38 am    Post subject: slitter Reply with quote

PWhite214 wrote:
I wish, but I can find a few dollars for the 127 (46 mm). I have plenty of 127 spools and backing paper to keep my 127's going. I have been centering 35mm film on the backing. It works, but want the full frame.

Freestyle should have their page for ordering this week, other suppliers probably about the same timing.

I have thought of ordering the film slitter from Goat Hill Photo, just don't know if I would use it.

Phil

site is offline. one can get any slitter from xkaes at aol.com. some must be made.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PWhite214 wrote:

Phil

I ordered my 127 film from B&H.http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1080548-REG/rerapan_200127_rerapan_100_127_black.html