Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Short Video with X-T3, Samyang/Rokinon 12mm f2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:11 am    Post subject: Short Video with X-T3, Samyang/Rokinon 12mm f2 Reply with quote

This is the second same lens I bought recently, My first is Sony Emount version. But i Luv this lens so much that I also bought the fuji Xmount.

Enjoy the short video

https://youtu.be/kgrru8McndI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For first some tripod would would be handy in some situation, otherwise good fluent image. Animals was most joy for me in this clip. Good idea with bike movement.

Congrats

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spleenone wrote:
For first some tripod would would be handy in some situation, otherwise good fluent image. Animals was most joy for me in this clip. Good idea with bike movement.

Congrats

Yup, you do notice the camera shakes and micro jitter in quite a number of shots. I was anticipating these b4 going out for the shoot as I dun have steady hand. I was too lazy to bring along a tripod. I wish I have an X-T4 which come with in body stabilisation which would eliminate a lot of these micro jitter, And I was not riding a bike, some of the footage was taken while inline skating. Thanks for viewing and cheers!