Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Trioplan 100mm exa
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:17 am    Post subject: Trioplan 100mm exa Reply with quote

As a big Trioplan 100 lover (I like so much the way it draws butterflies), I bought another piece of German steel on a local market. Apart from almost brand new surface, the exa bayonet has suffered some small damage that I considered to be my advantage and happiness because it kept the price pretty much down.

Strangely, it is therefore possibly my only exa lens that actually fits tight on my highly crappy and rubbish silver made-in-china-like-quality adapter:

Photos probably by Pancolar 80.

Draws this way.

[/url]

Marek

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! A nice lens indeed!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Trioplan 100mm exa Reply with quote

Marek wrote:
Photos probably by Pancolar 80.
Marek

pancolar rules Cool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Temped to trade or sell my Canon EF 100mm 2.8 Macro for one of these. While the Canon is mint, and nice, it doesn't have the character...