Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujifim X-E1 , X10/X20
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Fujifim X-E1 , X10/X20 Reply with quote

For quite a while now I`ve been thinking about changing systems from Samsung NX to Fujifilm FX. Don`t get me wrong, I do like my NX-20 a lot and the NX-30 is going for peanuts now, but I would still like to try something new, and Fuji seems like the best choice. However, I am not too hesitant to sell off my Samsung gear just yet. Instead, I`d like to get something from the Fuji lineup, for instance the X-E1 would be a nice first step, and try it out before deciding which I like more. As usual, the came should have the box, cables etc.., be in fully working condition and a good looker too.

Also, I am in search of a good compact camera and again, the fuji is on top of my list. I`d like to get either the X10 or X20, does not matter which one. The requirements are the same.

For trade I have everything that is listed on my ebay page. Addition to that I also have a Canon-10D that has been converted to an IR camera(+ the lens, battery grip etc. ), Samsung NX f2/30mm ( got it from the member trev ), Sigma Super-Wide II f2.8/24mm for Canon EF mount. I`ll provide more info on these items if needed.

Now I know that no one will trade me their X-E1 for a blue filter that I have listed, and most of my items are relatively cheap, so you can choose several items or I can pay the difference via Paypal, if we come up with a price that satisfies both parties.

If you don`t have anything to offer from the Fuji system but your interesting in something that I have, do ask.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fancy getting the Samsung 30mm back.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trev wrote:
Fancy getting the Samsung 30mm back.

Sadly it`s already gone Smile .