Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100 2.8 in Exakta mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100 2.8 in Exakta mount Reply with quote

THIS ITEM IS SOLD

SOLD: Meyer Optik Gorlitz Trioplan 100 2.8 in Exakta mount. The lens is in used but fully functional condition. No fungus, no marks on the glass. There is little dust inside but potential buyer can clean it himself. Aperture works properly, aperture blades clean and dry. Focusing is smooth, not loose. For external appearance of the lens, please see pictures below for more details. Lens barrel shows scuffs and scratches. The built-in hood has a section where black paint was scratched off by a previous owner by the improper filter usage.

For interested parties I can take more pictures on request. Tested optically on 24Mp APS-C camera (Sony A77) and 24Mp full-frame (Sony A7) - no issues found.

The lot includes: lens, front cap, rear cap. This is my second Trioplan, hence it is for sale.

Price: please give me a reasonable offer. Before doing so, please consult all sold auctions on eBay, not just the ones with lowest selling price. Low-ball offers will not be responded to.

I will accept PayPal or Bank transfer. I am located in Stockholm, Sweden, and will ship worldwide but shipping cost need to be discussed separately. Shipping will include mandatory insurance. I need to pack and weight the lens before giving the exact quote.

Please PM me if you are interested. I would be grateful if any discussions related to the current selling price of Trioplans will be left outside of this thread.