Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses part 123 - Industar 22 50mm/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:59 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses part 123 - Industar 22 50mm/3.5 Reply with quote

collapsible version
samples made with Olympus E-M5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks great to my eyes. I have been looking for one to buy, any particular "period" I should look for?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, my copy has cyrillic lettering and red P , serial number N6069300 KMZ logo
according to http://www.sovietcams.com/index.php?804100465 my lens is from 1956 version PT5870

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I bought this

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, that's the same as mine. you'll need some kind of lens hood, because the lens tends to lose contrast when focusing at distant objects

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
yes, that's the same as mine. you'll need some kind of lens hood, because the lens tends to lose contrast when focusing at distant objects

Ok, I`ll look for one, thx Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought one, I have usually just ignored the slower normals this is one I just could ignore any longer, your pictures pushed me to get one.

Last edited by Lightshow on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of them and a collapsible I-50 too. Sharp in the centre from wide open, but corners are a bit weak on full frame, needs to be well stopped down to be sharp across the frame. If using on APS-C or M4/3 this issue is avoided though.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could end up living on my NEX-7, though it is hardly used anymore, the A7r sees most of the use.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX, what hood do you have on your Industar? The original or some home-made? Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking into modifying my 22, to remove the MFD stop pin and install a longer pin in place of the infinity stop pin... Which will cut MFD in half.

Last edited by Lightshow on Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stimilek wrote:
WolverineX, what hood do you have on your Industar? The original or some home-made? Thank you.

i've used black plastic canister for 135 film, cut the bottom off and made a cut in the side of the canister so i can stretch it over the lens front

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really sharp!

And ingenious solution for the hood. I will have to make one.