Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Loughinisland Church, Northern Ireland
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:21 pm    Post subject: Loughinisland Church, Northern Ireland Reply with quote

Sony NEX5N + Vivitar Series 1 24-48mm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Edgar,

I like such places and of course your image. There is someting special at such places.

Maybe you have a little bit oversharpend (see the stones at the church) but this could be also the effect of the lower resolution.

Your image is fine for an overall information about the location but personally I would go closer to the subjects (for example the old cross on the right side) and/or find a lower point of view for your images. I'm really sure that you can get "much more" out of this place at the next visit.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf, thank you for your comments.

The over sharpening you mention has occurred during download to this site, the original on my pc is fine. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
Rolf, thank you for your comments.

The over sharpening you mention has occurred during download to this site, the original on my pc is fine. Rolling Eyes

Hallo Edgar,

Sometimes I have this problem too. Seems that there is something not ok within the forum software ?

Have a nice evening

Wink

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Edgar and Rolf.
Could it be : try to upload sRGB picture ,

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf is right ...a bit oversharpened. Nice detail ,colors,exposure.