Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Feedback time. Scene and msg
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:17 pm    Post subject: Feedback time. Scene and msg Reply with quote

I'd appreciate knowing how you scan over this image. Well where you enter, where you loiter and ultimately where your attention goes. I have tried to direct you in a certain manor, but I'd enjoy hearing how you navigate it.

Click

After that I'd love to hear what you thought this image was about. ... if anything Razz

#EDIT Also thank you to whoever deleted the post I made in the wrong thread that made me open my eyes and find this place. Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My eyes caught the bomber first, the a quick look att the other picture, back to bomber, then I found myself following the bombs down to the markers on the table leading out of the picture. Then back to the pictures on the screen. Intresting to analyze your own eyemovements... I´ve read somewhere about newspaperlayout that generally you scan from top right to bottom left or something like that...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bomber than the hand, the screen and around the screen (what is on the table)... and then eyes came back to understand what was on screen.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for that Smile

Yes I was trying to fight that naturally tendency to start in the top left and then to right, for no other reason to see if I could Razz

I had the flash light the right hand side of the desk just that smidge more whilst still trying to keep it natural. But yes. The contrast of the B52 is too great to ignore really.

Anyone want to take a punt about what this is all about however?

#edit wait that's not fair. The theme behind this is "The World Has Changed" as inspired by http://dedpxl.com/dedpxl07-the-world-has-changed/

So given that you know the guiding direction, I'd love to hear if I communicated what I set out too Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took a look, felt very cluttered, closed it.