Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZJ Flektagon 35mm f2.4 repair problem.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 pm    Post subject: CZJ Flektagon 35mm f2.4 repair problem. Reply with quote

Hi all,

This is my first post to this great site, it was this site that convinced me to buy this lens in the first place!

I bought this lens a while ago, it is in immaculate condition and I love it. But since I use it more for video, I decided to de-click the aperture. I looked up how to do it and it all seemed fairly straight forward. I took apart the lens removed the bearing and it was all good, the aperture is now smooth...until as I was re-assembling the lens, another bearing fell out and I do not know where I put it back, now the aperture blades will not move at all. Now I am not too sure if it was to do with the other bearing or something I did wrong in assembling it. It seems as if the spring lever is not being engaged.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,
Matthew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you post some pictures of the lens taken apart I might be able to identify the issue.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSJ lens usually have two bearings. One is with spring pushing directly in aparature ring so it make click (you take that one out). Other one is usually pushing with spring plastic ring for Manual/Automatic. IF you take this one you cant lock aparature in manual position by switch, just with pushing beck lens pin. If aparature is working when pin is pushed you just have to put beck inside bearing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe you misaligned the aperture lever reaching into the lens with its counterpart in the lens mount.