Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CZ Makro-Planar 100mm f/2 - women, horses, rock'n'roll
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:01 pm    Post subject: CZ Makro-Planar 100mm f/2 - women, horses, rock'n'roll Reply with quote

Forgot to mention I've won this one app. 2 months ago, nastily aberrates wide-open in deep purple tones, so I will probably name him Ian, after Ian Gillian - Deep Purple frontman Like 1 small This lens is possibly gonna be my #1 butterfly macro lens for 2016 Very Happy

Apart from it the lens is pretty well and massive built, razor sharp (apparently sharper than L-Canons), has wodnerful colours, contrast...

I think I am already in love with the right one that shows remarkably great hair color and horse skin color combination... Very Happy

All shots at f/2 on moving targets, so DOF tend to be a bit shallow sometimes,

Marek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog
Very sharp lens, and the color rendering is superb.
I had to do a double-take, thought it was some photoshop trick, until I realized they are twins.
Laugh 1

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stellar images.