Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Meopta Stigmar XX 1.1/75 adapted to M42 mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Meopta Stigmar XX 1.1/75 adapted to M42 mount Reply with quote

Hello.

I have this lens in good condition, there is no fungus, dirt or any other problem inside the lens. There are two micro dots on front glass, where mc coating is missing due to mechanical abuse as it seems. That does not affect image quality at all.

Lens is adapted to M42 mount, so it can be used for head and shoulders portrait on Sony mirrorless cameras. Of course it has no focusing capabilities or aperture adjustment.

Comes with genuine Meopta screw-on front hood.

The lens with hood weights about 1.3kg. If needed, I can manufacture tripod mount adapter, using CNC, for separate price of course.

I want to exchange it for something faster, optimal will be something like Rayxar 50/0.75. I don't care about mount, register distance or whatsoever, since I want it for experiments with IIT. Also, some fast telephoto C mount lens for 1/3 sensor, like 1.1/150 is also OK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lens sold long time ago, forgot to update this topic. Sorry.